ashiftinconsciousnes… on Reflections about Invented… Silvia TIC on Reflections about Invented… Rosaliene Bacchus on Reflections about Invented… kethuprofumo on Reflections about Invented… Carol A. Hand on Reflections about Invented…
Voices from the Margins by Carol A. Hand is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://carolahand.wordpress.com/ .
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://carolahand.wordpress.com/ .
CopyrightCopyright Notice: © Carol A. Hand and carolahand, 2013-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Carol A. Hand and carolahand with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Top Posts & Pages
- A Little About Us
- How Dare the Media Reframe History?
- Reflections about Education and “Walking the Talk”
- Reflections – For Standing Rock Water Protectors
- Reflections - The Legacy of Continuing Loss…
- Reflections – Saturday, July 30, 2016
- Reflections (Literally) – Tuesday, June 28, 2016
- Morning Mourning Thoughts
- Reflections – Saturday, August 6, 2016
- Reflections – Thursday, August 25, 2016
Tag Archives: environmental threats
Carol A. Hand Sometimes I wonder if I’ll ever understand why people in power seem to care so little about the suffering and destruction they leave in their (una)wake(ning) *** *** Robin wings and bloodied backbone lying in the grass … Continue reading
Carol A. Hand Even though surreal psychopathy rules, gentle moments of beauty still fill my heart with joy. It’s the poignant passing moments I prefer to celebrate and share today. *** Green grass revealed by this week’s untimely thaw now … Continue reading